The Mentalist - Flame Red - Season 1: episode 9

/
0 Comments


Here is my version of a scene, where the character Tommy Olds is about to be revealed as a killer revenging his friend´s death. A big part of this unit was the sound design, so the first minute of the scene is designed to sound like the sound in the earpiece of Patrick Janes ear.
   

All in all, I am very pleased with the end result, and I feel like I accomplished what I set out to do. Direct the scene in the directorial style I wanted to and the finished product portrays the characters in the way I wanted them to. I got the opportunity to work with amazing actors who did a phenomenal job. It could seriously not have been done without them. Thank you to everyone who participated in this project!




You may also like

No comments:

Television by Ida Frank. Powered by Blogger.