Pantone // Grey

/
0 Comments





"I define grey to be in between black and white. 
Which is how I look at the world. Objective. 
There is a greater, even smoothness to it all." 

- Ida Frank


     ¨
       PANTONE // GREY from Ida Frank on Vimeo.


Here is the finished product for my self-portrait, where I for the first time are experimenting with a bit of abstract and experimental filmmaking. It has been very cool and exciting to try a new type of genre, and it has definitely helped me grow and learn as a director, how to test out different ideas as well as finding a distinctive directorial style. I am very happy with the result and think it turned out to be quite cool. Especially with the sound design accompanying the footage. Hope you like it. 


You may also like

No comments:

Television by Ida Frank. Powered by Blogger.