Frame by Frame

/
0 Comments

Hi,

Im Ida, and this year I am starting my Television Production studies at 
UCA - University for The Creative Arts. I am really excited, and cannot wait to move into Uni, get to know the city of Rochester, meet loads of new people and last but not least, get started on the study I have chosen. To you guys at home, I will miss you loads <3 But its not too long until we¨ll see each other again. After all, the trip back home ain¨t too far.

During the last month or so, I have been working on my UCA summer project, and I have been looking forward to showing it to you! 



Frame by Frame from Ida Frank on Vimeo.
 
Frame by Frame - There are 25fps, frames per second, in a film clip. This is basically a presentation of me, simply frame by frame.




You may also like

No comments:

Television by Ida Frank. Powered by Blogger.