Shot list, Storyboard & Shooting Script

/
0 Comments



As a part of my role as camera op on our project, I have put together the shot lists and sketched some storyboards to prepare for the shooting days. To get the results we want for the production, I have consulted both producer and director as to plan how the structure and set up of the shots and angles will affect and play out on screen.


SHOT LIST


STORY BOARD

 



I made sure to be in close dialogue with both of them so we could all agree on what it is we want, how we will do it and how we are going about to get the results we want. It was very important to me that what I proposed was ideas that could be altered and played around with to make the production into one joined vision and goal.


SHOOTING SCRIPT 








You may also like

No comments:

Television by Ida Frank. Powered by Blogger.